Riversdale Farm Cottage
Riversdale Farm lies in the heart of the Peak District, in one of Derbyshire's finest Dales and only three miles north of the delightful market town of Bakewell. Situated on the banks of the River Wye guests are surrounded by the most magnificent countryside but are within easy reach of the many Peak District attractions. The nearest shop is 1½ miles and public house is just half a mile. There is also a daily bus service to Bakewell from Monsal Head which is half a mile away.
The Upperdale collection of cottages are located very located very close to the popular Monsal Trail ideal for gentle hiking and cycling, bike storage is also available on site.
Outside, you can find a garden (safe for children) with garden furniture & a BBQ, as well as off-road parking for 2 cars per cottage.
This property is operated by Upperdale House Holiday Cottages, Monsal Dale SK17 8SZ
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and access to a washer/dryer in an adjoining out house.
- Central Heating from Biomass Boiler
- Bread Maker and complimentary Bread Mix
- Large private garden with summerhouse and garden furniture
- Welcome Pack
- Wood Burner
- Coffee Machine
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Wi-Fi Access
- 6 Miles from Chatsworth
- Linen and Towels
- Bread Maker